I have personally been attacked by Ricardo Ataide because his eyes have been opened to the fact that Malaria is not caused by the mosquito and or the plasmodium and that it is filth in the liver. He appears not to understand the theoretical underpinnings of these true facts that compelled me to arrive at these divine conclusions. Perhaps, he has to cry because the first year biology student studying the plasmodium life cycle simply understands from conventional wisdom that the plasmodium has two main stages in the human body – the LIVER and the Blood before it can cause its havoc. It is therefore not surprising at all for me to come out with these mind boggling facts after over 14 years of hard work in evidence based malaria research and also like many Africans, a chronic malaria sufferer from childhood who is really interested in finding practical solutions to a serious public health problem. This is why I am calling for serious review of the plasmodium life cycle so that the proper connection could be made when using the natural paradigm for disease causation and pleomorphism and the application of true scientific knowledge. To further make a point, true science is the application of practical facts backed by the wisdom from God. You see many individuals can acquire knowledge but the true application of the acquired knowledge requires divine wisdom which comes from God.
Now let us all critically look at the Malaria Saga. A summary of a review of the historical facts about the various developments with malaria shows that the so called malaria parasite was discovered over 134 solid years ago and many conventional scientists have won Nobel peace prices for their various achievements. The current attempts by the global village to spray environments with insecticides, the use of treated mosquito nets and the use of numerous anti-malaria drugs etc, have unfortunately failed. Why is this so? This is because the current paradigm (monomorphism) for addressing the very serious malaria problem does not work. After reading my encounter with malaria you will certainly understand why I had to look outside the conventional box to find true practical solutions to win the war on malaria. I have a serious passion for the natural management of all diseases and I really hate to see people suffering from malaria when I look back at my own personal experience of the effects of this killer disease especially in poor countries like Africa / West Africa. This is all the more reason why the power and wisdom from God lead me to the serious facts for the complete natural cure for Malaria which is the following:
- Malaria is a Liver disease synonymous to a filthy liver and not caused by the mosquito and the plasmodium.
- If you have malaria or its symptoms, it simply means that your liver is full of filth that needs to be cleaned. Malaria starts from within the human body and only pleomorphism can possibly explain.
- Malaria is filth in the liver. If your liver is clean with natural detoxification by using lemon and coconut oil you will not have malaria. This is evidence based true scientific discovery and the Manyanoha Natural Malaria be gone Program (MNMP) has the complete details in the book titled “The Natural Steps for Curing Malaria – Malaria is filth in the liver by Dr Emmanuel K Asenso ND NP .
Instead of insulting me or condemning me for this true and serious discovery, the right thing to do as an open minded scientist is to get a copy of the book, review the information and test the (MNMP). You will find out that the thesis statement is 100% true to the fact that “Malaria is Filth in the Liver” and the plasmodia in the liver are only there to consume the filth – pleomorphism! If what God has led me to discover to end the war on malaria is all rubbish because I have filth in my brain, then I would like Ricardo Ataide to answer the following questions faced by the conventional scientists today:
- Why is there drug resistance anytime antimicrobials are introduced in the body (including the numerous anti-malarials?) Why do we also have the development of Super bugs in the hospitals today?
- Why is the taxonomy of the microbial flora in the human body never complete by the microbiologist or the expert taxonomist?
- There are two types of malaria patients in any typical community endemic with malaria: those who test positive for the plasmodium and those who test negative for the plasmodium. The latter are many and worried but both groups are treated the same by the practitioners. Why is this so because obviously it cannot be explained with the monomorphic approach adopted by the conventional scientists?
- Now the detoxification question: Assuming you are able to cut the food supply of the plasmodium in the liver stage, can it progress to the blood phase?
- Have we been programmed to be sick?
I would like Ricardo Ataide not to be selfish with himself as he has clearly shown in his biased critique of the publicity of a very powerful book which is a natural alternative to the conventional approach in managing malaria on Malaria World. Because, this will change the world by winning the war with malaria when the MNMP is simply followed.
Ricardo Ataide should understand that as a naturalist who has practiced conventional medicine internationally for many years, I am open minded and apply the noninvasive natural paradigm in my daily practice in the deprived communities in the third world. Maybe you need to plan a trip to Ghana and learn some more new things about malaria for it poses real challenges to innocent people and getting stuck with non-working protocols and programs should be a thing of the past!
I have never stated anywhere that malaria does not exist. What I am telling the world is that “Malaria is filth in the Liver and it is not caused by the plasmodium or the mosquito”. Once you detox the liver with the food items used in the program, all the malaria symptoms will be gone. And this is not quack or a joke. Instead of condemning me for my hard work and good outcomes why can’t you simply try out the program and then become informed? This is the real work of a credible scientist!
The educated consumer is tired of doing the same wrong thing about their health and getting sicker everyday and this explains why natural and better alternatives are being sought for. Many individuals are embracing the MNMP for its effectiveness and very soon the prevalence of malaria will be very low in the West African coast.
I am certainly glad that the launch and the publicity given “The Natural Steps for curing Malaria-Malaria is filth in the liver by Dr Asenso” is making its mark. The only sure hope for the complete eradication of Malaria is the MNMP and all is encouraged to try it because it is harmless! I wish above all things that thou prospereth and be in health even as thy soul prospereth. 3 Jh 2
This info is a response to a critique in an effort to discredit a very serious public health issue posed by the dreaded disease called Malaria. Kindly share with your friends for if there is anyone who really can tell a true story and find a true solution, it is the one with a personal experience with the situation.
Compiled by Dr Emmanuel K Asenso ND NP
Director Naturopathy and Holistic Healing
Health Talk Ltd, Nsenie – Kentikrono, Kumasi Ghana
www.healthtalkinc.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org